With this journey through the Italy of flavours, your pantry will be full and your table will offer an authentic Mediterranean taste. Let’s start with an aperitif of selected grilled aubergines in oil and our “Frantoio di Riva” olives in brine, accompanied by the traditional Apulian tarallo biscuits from Danieli.
The tour continues with Felicetti pasta, the favourite of Italy’s top chefs: produced since 1908 in the heart of the Dolomites, it has stood out for the absolute quality of its raw materials. The selection offers three types of long pasta shapes that go well with the matching sauces:
– the “Linguine” of KAMUT® Khorasan wheat are perfect with the king of pestos, the Ligurian basil-based one;
– the “Spaghettini” of the ancient Senatore Cappelli wheat variety go well with the flavours of ‘La Corte d’Italia’ spice mixes;
– the single-grain Matt “Spaghettoni” are enhanced with Alpe Magna’s “Orto delle Dolomiti” sauce.
Complement your dishes with a drizzle of 46º Parallelo organic olive oil, which will enhance them with its freshness, and pair with our pleasant and balanced organic Chardonnay – Trentino Superiore DOC from the “Vista Lago” line.
Can’t be missing on your table:
- Organic extra virgin olive oil 46° Parallelo
- Chardonnay – Trentino Superiore DOC organic “Vista Lago”